Adaptive Business Glossary Manager
Adaptive Business Glossary Manager is a web-based platform used to define, collaborate and align corporate terminology to derive a common understanding and reference to both industry standards, ontologies and in-house policy forming an integrated semantic foundation. Used in conjunction with other Adaptive solutions, Business Glosssary Manager can directly reference entities representing corporate hierarchy, processes and data thereby providing a top down (tracability) and side to side (lineage) ‘semantic view’ of organizational execution.
Adaptive Business Glossary Manager:
- Offers a lightweight business-oriented interface;
- Centrally manages business terms across multiple domains;
- Declares accountability and stewardship of terms;
- Automates change approval processes and policies to accelerate creation of common vocabulary;
- Reduces time to find business term definitions making IT and business project work more efficient; and
- Enables mapping between business terms and industry ontologies to support benchmarking and gap analysis.